Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When the dream nearly comes true :)

It's been such a long time that I've been studying in the PhD program. There are a lot of things that I have learned since I enroled in this study program. Friends, teachers and others who I've been involved with have taught me in many ways. I have never thought that I would have a chance to study in a PhD program, and never thougth that an outback boy like me would have a chance to be involved in this community. Well, it's very unusual that a person from a small village far away from the city can come to the position which is so much different from his parents and his community where he grew up. Even more, when someone from a poor family comes to the big city to follow his big dream that would have been different from what he has thought....oh...sounds so strange! But...that's ture...

Well the topic of this post is the dream....so you may have probably wondered, what's the dream about? Hehehehe...in this current moment, you have read something about my posts already...they were mostly about the study :)...so surely, the dream is still involved in the study. When I was a kid, I didn't think that I would have a chance to be a doctor, I mean a person who has PhD degree. I remember oneday when I was an undergraduate student at a Uni in Isan, my relative said something to my mom....it's something that quite funny on that time...she said, "why would you say that...he is going to be a doctor!" My mind was thinking like..oh..dear this is funny... I thought it was funny since I was only an undergrade student, but my relative said that I would be a doctor oneday... well she didn't really mean that I think, but she didn't know that what the doctor was...LOL. Anyway...what she had said on that time seems to me that it was somthing that quite amazing...you know what? Because what my relative said is nearly true!

Sorry to post something that is not really useful this time...but i just wanted to express my feeling which is quite stressful at the moment...but it's alright and in fact it's kind of satisfaction, really.

All the best to eveyone and thanks for reading my post

No comments: